Lately, the Zojirushi np-nvc10 has become increasingly popular in most homes such that everybody can identify with it. Whether or not you are cognizant of this fact doesn’t matter, at least you now know. In this article, I will endeavor to explore the reasons behind its popularity beginning from its advantages and disadvantages.
Pros and cons of the Zojirushi np-nvc10
Just like most other products, it has both pros and cons but the pros greatly outweigh the cons such that most people have had to purchase it.
- Its Fuzzy Logic makes use of artificial intelligence to make adjustments during cooking, it monitors the temperature, water content, and the amount of uncooked rice to make necessary adjustments
- It’s pretty easy to use and clean
- It makes use of the induction heating technologies with three warning options
- Has a pressure cooker with safety features
- It has a timer, delayed-start, and GABA setting
- Has a control panel and a detailed menu
- Its pan and lid can be removable for cleaning and it can beep to notify that the lid needs to be closed
- Its inner pan is infused with platinum nonstick
- It’s quite expensive for people on a tight budget
- Other than rice, it doesn’t cook other things effectively
- It lacks a steamer basket
There are more reasons to purchase the Zojirushi np-nvc10 and you can see why it’s so popular. There are many other rice cookers: Cuckoo CRP-HZ0683F Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker, Tiger JKT-B10U-C 5.5 Cup Induction Heating Rice Cooker, Tiger JKT-S18U IH Rice Cooker, and the Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Rice Cooker and Warmer among others, I still recommend the Zojirushi np-nvc10. Below are further features.
Details of the features of the Zojirushi np-nvc10
It uses induction heating. An electric current flows through copper wires to generate a magnetic field which is activated when a pan is placed in the cooker. This generates heat all over the full inner pan making it heat faster and with precise temperature control. Also, it has special temperature and steam settings used to cook rinse-free rice.
This product cooks varieties of rice: white, brown, mixed, sushi, umami, scorch, rinse-free, steam reduce, porridge, and quick-cooking among others.
I have used several brands of rice cookers for a couple of years, but when I landed on the Zojirushi np-nvc10, I got an experience worth to write about.
It comes with a year warranty from the manufacturer, weighs 13 pounds, and measures 15.4 x 10.1 x 8.6 inches. Also, it has been tested and found to have complied with FCC standards.
It’s not by chance that the Zojirushi np-nvc10 is very popular, it’s by design and its outcomes. I have used the product for a while hence I agree with other users that it’s one of the best products you can find in the market. I, therefore, guarantee you that you will not be disappointed when you decide to purchase this product.