Law school is a very hectic but rewarding experience. In
between classes and studying you need a backpack that can meet your needs. While there are several popular law school backpacks, today we picked out the best among the best. If you have not yet found a backpack that suits your needs, we are confident one of these certainly will.
The North Face Recon
Get all the features of a rugged backpack with a professional appearance. The North Face Recon comes is an amazing 34 color options and is everything you can desire when needing functionality and style. The North Face Recon features:
- A large compartment for optimal storage
- A front pocket for storage and organization
- Several compartments for accessories big and small
- Specially designed padded shoulder straps for maximum comfort
Among this backpack’s already nifty features, it’s especially unique as it truly provides maximum comfort. The shoulder straps are designed to fit and conform to any body type. We would definitely say this backpack is exceptionally worthy of a spot on our list.
SwissGear 1900 ScanSmart Backpack
Carry this book bag in style and with confidence. You don’t have to worry about lack in support or even getting too hot. The SwissGear helps keep you feeling cool, organized, and comfortable all day long.
- Comes in 7 color options
- Padded 17 inch compartment
- Breathable back panels to keep you cool
- Includes “TabletSafe” sleeve for other device types
This bag is also great as it’s “TSA friendly” which in our boon is a win-win for everyone!
The Herschel Retreat is as pleasing to the eye as it is for you belongings. The stylish backpack comes in 24 awesome colors. The specially designed compartments are also capable of holding books of various shapes and sizes.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Specially designed straps allow for even weight distribution
- Laptop sleeve which works for 15 inch laptops
We just wanted to reiterate there is a lifetime warranty that is included with the Herschel Retreat. So, if any damage occurs no worries it’s taken care of. The straps also offer additional support by evenly dispersing the weight which helps avoid any discomfort or back pain.
Mancro School Backpack
Though it may have a smaller appearance compared to other backpacks, the Mancro School Backpack certainly packs ample amounts of space and features.
- Breathable material to keep you cool
- USB port to charge devices
- 12 plus pockets to help you achieve maximum organization
This saavy backpack also comes equipped with a built-in USB cable. There are also 9 pockets on the inside so you can store smaller belongings and two more pockets on the outside for extra storage.
Burton Kilo Backpack
If you’re into cool prints and a variety of colors, the style options for Burton Kilo Backpack offers both. There is also a webbed storage space on the front of the backpack designed for storing skateboard if you happen to do so as a hobby. There are also zipper compartments on the outside perfect for smaller accessories. Other features include:
- Laptop compartment with padding provides organized protection
- Tablet sleeve for devices
- Shoulder straps with a harness for extra secure comfort
The compartment inside is also secured as it features a velcro strap and a key clip.