Monitoring the heart during a workout is one of the best ways to track the progress of your fitness program. When you wear one you can determine the intensity of your workout, you know your limitations, it helps challenge yourself, and it gives you feedback that allows you to determine if you are burning fat and not the muscles.
The Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor & Fitness Tracker is one of the most talked heart rate monitoring devices. If you are planning to purchase one, you should read reliable posts and reviews about the product and see if it’s the right choice for you.
Here is a quick review of the Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor & Fitness Tracker.
Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor & Fitness Tracker is designed to listen to your heart and record real-time data that allows you to determine the intensity of your workout and lets you stay within your target heart rate zone. Also, it features smart calorie tracking, Sports Zones that helps find the right intensity of your current workout, and deep analysis of the workout.
The heart rate monitoring device can be connected to smart devices such as iPhone 4S or higher, iPod Touch 5th generation or higher, iPad 3rd generation or higher, iPad mini, Android devices with OS 4.3 or later model, and Mac products, through Bluetooth smart connection.
Meanwhile, the H7’s chest strap is a soft fabric that seamlessly adapts to the shape of the user’s body, which lets you move freely and comfortably during a workout.
- Real-time and live view on heart rates through mobile app and Polar Beat app.
- The H7 is designed with low-energy Bluetooth smart technology and coded 5 kHz transmission that provides ECG-accurate heart rate through Bluetooth smart-ready device and or Polar training computers. Also compatible with Mac products.
- The H7 is compatible with any Gym equipment via “Gym Link” through Polar training products.
- Designed to record data on burned calories throughout the day, which also helps you plan how many calories you should burn each day, as well as, helps you make a specific training target to maximize each workout.
- GPS enabled with long transmission range up to 10 meters.
- Soft and washable chest strap. Also, the fabric strap is easy to clean using mild soap and running water.
- Stats are shareable
- Lesser battery life
How to use Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor & Fitness Tracker?
When you wear the heart rate sensor strap, you have to:
- Moisten the plastic electrode areas with recommended gel.
- Attach the device’s connector to the strap and adjust the length to make it fit.
- Tie the strap around the chest (below the chest muscle) and secure the strap with the hook.
- Make sure that the device is getting good heart rate detection.
Is Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor & Fitness Tracker worth it?
If you are looking for an accurate heart rate monitoring device, the Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor & Fitness Tracker is worth-it to purchase. All you need to do is religiously follow its user manual for accurate collection of heart rate data.
If you need additional details on this product, you may read its detailed review at My Heart Rate Monitor’s website.