Libido essentially means “sex drive”, and losing interest in sex drive is obliviously a big problem in our life. But it doesn’t mean that one has to live with it throughout his life.
Libido or sex drive is directly related to testosterone hormone. It is an important male hormone produced in the testicles, responsible for building muscles, bone mass, and for stimulating sperm production. Testosterone level is the main factor behind our sex drive.
The reasons behind the problem of low testosterone can be many, ranging from health problems to emotional disconnect. As we know, having sex is a very important activity in any person’s life. Poor sexual performance can break relationships.
So if our testosterone levels decrease in our body, our desire for sex also decreases. But decreasing testosterone is a quite normal part of life as it happens with aging. However, a sudden drop in testosterone can lead to decreased libido or sex drive. According to the American Urological Association (AUA) guidelines, a low testosterone level is considered, when it falls below 300ng/dL (Nanogram per deciliter).
Over the counter vitamin and mineral supplements such as magnesium, vitamin D, and zinc can help to maintain healthy testosterone level, but do not necessarily boost them if intake is already sufficient. However, we can work on such problems through different combined health supplements; know more at knowyourhealthproducts.com/vigrx-plus-review.
- DHEA is a hormone produced in the adrenal glands, which our body then uses to produce sex hormones. Daily supplements may benefit from improvement in sexual function, and minimize erectile dysfunction in men. Also, there’s good scientific evidence for DHEA’s ability to bolster your sex life.
2. Fenugreek is an herbal extract and about a third of the top-selling men’s health supplements. One of the studies published in the journal named “Phytotherapy Research” found men who took the supplement experienced an 82 percent increase in sex drive after six weeks. Also, it enhanced their sexual recovery time, and promoted greater muscle strength& reported negative side effects.
- Ginseng is a super herb that’s been touted as an aphrodisiac, treatment for erectile dysfunction, and libido enhancer in traditional Chinese medical practice. It is the most common ingredient in sexual health supplements,
- L-arginine is the most common amino acid present in men’s sexual health supplements. Also, men reported having more sex and were very satisfied with the results.
- Maca Plant Supplements are found effective in the improvement of sexual function by improving stronger sex drive & improve sperm formation.
- Yohimbine the bark of an evergreen tree in Africa can help by widening blood vessels and lowering blood pressure, increasing the health of your sexual organs, yielding firmer erections, and combating erectile dysfunction.
Many factors can hamper our sexual performances but working on them is very important, as sex drive is a major aspect of our life. Supplements are the best solution since they help us to achieve our desired goals but also boost our performance largely.